Freedom 4-Miler Virtual Run
- Get RIDICULOUSLY patriotic and walk/run. Complete the virtual race any time between June 1 and July 4. Complete the distance you registered for, wherever you want!
- Submit your finish time via runsignup.com by July 4 at 11:59 PM Mountain time.
- Social Proof It! Post your run on social media and tag @FreedomFourMiler and/or @ColoradoVeteransProject event page and use the hashtag #Freedom4MilerVirtual
- Earn your spot on the leaderboard and view the results.
- Get your SWAG! Register by June 8th th and get your swag shipment in time for July 4th.
Frequently Asked Questions
Anywhere! Your neighborhood, treadmill, trail, track. The possibilities are endless!
Date & Time
Anytime between June 1st and midnight on July 4th, Independence Day.
Course Type & Length
- You can choose between a 4-Mile and 1-Mile challenge, but you’ll be in charge of deciding on your own route. If you really want to get technical, we recommend using a phone app like MapMyRun, RunKeeper or Strava to track your distance, route, and time.
- Whether it’s treadmill, road, or trail, don’t forget about local social distancing guidelines!
Deck the little ones out in their most patriotic gear and get them in on the fun – Don’t forget about the virtual COSTUME CONTEST!
Of course! Best dressed pup gets an award too!
For tracking your distance and time, you can use whatever app or system that works best for you. All we need is the finish time. We use the honor system to verify results. To report finish time, go to runsiggnup.com and follow the prompts. Submit your info by July 4 at 11:59 PM Mountain time!
View here to see how you stack up. Make sure you submit photos or videos of you completing your course. If you’d like it to be shared on social media, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the event page at facebook.com/freedom4milerCO/.
For the virtual, you’ll earn a Finisher’s Medal, T-Shirt, and Race Bib. These will be shipped to the address provided on runsignup.com. Each registration raises funds to support local Veterans and Veteran Service Organizations.
Once registration is paid for, we cannot change your order. Buffs, medals & bibs will start arriving to early registrants by end of June. Registrations processed after June 15 will ship as detailed below. If your selected shirt size is out of stock, we will substitute for you.
SWAG Shipping Deadlines:
- Register by June 8: Shipment will arrive by end of July
- Last day to register for a T-shirt: is July 1 (shipment arrives after the holiday)
Note: Swag shipments may come separately.